.

Thursday, February 28, 2019

My Biography Essay

E-MAIL ADDRESS verongutiyahoo. com To whom it may concern, Dear Sir/ Madam, I am a University of Nairobi graduate, born, raised and schooled in Kenya. I deem worked In 2 NGOs in the last 3 years. (The first was as a volunteer in the ICL ABC Project Abstinence, Being fast(prenominal) and Condom as a Peer Education Supervisor). This has been with adolescents, fellow younker in institutions of higher learning and urban slums (Dandora and Mathare). As a publication I have acquired modest but valuable skills on ensure management (Monitoring and Evaluation). I am creative, innovative and eachable.I am acquainted(predicate) with the BCC model and development of EC materials. I am available to scrawl right away. I worked with I Choose life Africa, a guide NGO involved in Peer Education as a project officer in the High School Project and as a result I worked with the Ministry Of Education in Carrying out a survey (on Sexual reproductive Health) with the aim of enriching the high Schoo l computer program among other duties. As a student I volunteered for over ii years with ICL in organizing and supervising Behavior sort interventions at the University of Nairobi.I gained experience in working with adult and youth behavior change methodologies and their application to HIV/AIDS. I have conducted numerous trainings on heart Skills in peer education. I was also in charge of the lead and governance project which I helped design. In this project, the peer educators we train retrovert back to their communities by training their fellow youth, carrying out outreach and thematic events. uttermost(a) year, I helped the students prepare a memorandum to the Committee of Experts on thorough affairs. This was given to Mr.Bobby Mkangi during one of our leadership and governance forums. I was part of the team up that developed a website dubbed Chuo which is aimed at connecting youth to various opportunities and information provision. I belonged to the Customer perspective and proposals teams. I have acquired skills in project design, performance and Monitoring and evaluation. Working with you go forth be very beneficial to me. This will be a new challenge and a great opportunity for me to learn, share, input and grow. Looking forward to working with you. Yours faithfully,

No comments:

Post a Comment