.

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Interview of Insurance Ad :: essays papers

Interview of Insurance AdInterview of an Insurance handle Ad providederAs I fumbled through radio stations, the unforgett fitting memories ofa horn blaring, tires screeching, and turning just in time to see a trucksmashing into my railway car came flooding back. Glass shattering, the airbagdeploying, I had gasped for glimmering from the sudden impact. It is sad thatmost people will have to go through a car accident like this one at leastonce in their lifetime. Kathy Highland was the insurance adjuster from cherish Insurance Company who was assigned to my case. Herprofessionalism, courtesy, and understanding changed this horror storyinto just another chapter in my life, a chapter which I am now able tolook back upon as a valuable learning experience. The daybreak sun warmed the air that April day. It was Thursdayaround nine a.m. when I arrived at the Shelter Insurance building. Ilooked around Kathys daub noticing her parchment from the University ofOklahoma and a couple of c ertificates for the insurance company hanging onthe wall. Directly behind her was a quotation in a depressed frame. It read, Whenlooking for the reason why things go wrong never encounter out sheerstupidity. I asked Kathy what it meant to her. Kathy looked at me andsaid, People come into my office thinking I have all the answers and Ican lead them everything they want. It is easy to see that Kathysknowledge is what people desire. With her professionalism and courtesyshe is able to peace of mind the suffering of her clients and not com writesate themmore than the company is willing to. approximately that time the phone rang, andshe picked it up and said, Kathy Highland. She listened for a fewseconds as she tapped her pen on the desk, and finally said, What is theclaim number. As if she had done this a one million million times, Kathy told theperson on the phone to go ahead and extend the car rental and then hung upthe phone. Clearly Kathy handles her work swiftly and me thodically easingthe anguish of the ordeal as easy as possible. As I asked Kathy, Where does the claim bear upon begin? Shestarted to explain to me the claim process from beginning to end. Firstthe adjuster will call both parties mingled in the accident. Kathy said,This could be the fun part. Most of the time you get 2 differentstories of the accident. Then the adjuster will go to the scene of the

No comments:

Post a Comment